Frequently Asked Questions
When is Run for Roses?
- November 2nd, 2013, at 9 a.m.
- Registration is in front of the AOII Chapter Room in Magnolia Hall, located in the Village. Runners will begin and end the the 5K at the arch of Magnolia Hall.
- Registration begins at 8 a.m. and Run for Roses will start at 9 a.m. Runners should arrive and register before 9 a.m.
- Supporters should pick up their T Shirts from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. outside the AOII chapter room. Runners will pick up their T-Shirts after they register.
- Registration is $15 and includes the Registration fee and a T-Shirt.
- Supporters may purchase a T-Shirt for $10.
- Please visit the Sponsorship tab or contact the Philanthropy Chairmen, Robyn Greene at email@example.com or Kate Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.